ARINC 801 Fiber Optic Connectors
Amphenol now offers a multi-channel circular connector that complies with the ARINC specification. This connector, available in straight plug and wall mount receptacle, uses the ARINC 801 ceramic termini.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Uses precision ARINC 801 fiber optic termini (typical multi-mode insertion loss is less than 0.15 dB).
- Removable alignment sleeve insert for easy cleaning of fiber optic termini.
- Three stages of alignment: shell-to-shell keys, guide pins and ceramic alignment sleeves.
- Includes all of the features of standard D38999 straight plug and wall mount receptacle shells
- Scoop-proof design
- Option for alternate keys and keyways
- Rear accessory threads
- Standard insertion/extraction tools (M81969/14-03)