ARINC 801 Multi-Channel Termini
ARINC 801 termini are designed for use in Amphenol ARINC 801 fiber optic connectors-manufactured to comply with ARINC 801. Termini are available with both PC and APC endface finishes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for use in Amphenol ARINC 801 fiber optic connectors - manufactured to comply with ARINC 801.
- Genderless terminus allows for use on both sides of a connector
- Alignment sleeves are contained in a separate carrier which is removable for easier end-face cleaning
- Precision ceramic ferrules and sleeves ensure accurate fiber-to-fiber alignment
- Keyed to provide anti-rotation
- Available with both PC and APC end-face finishes
- Terminus body is crimped to the cable providing a “Pull-Proof” advantage