FEATURES AND BENEFITS
This new connector series utilizes Amphenol’s durable and reliable B3 contact system in a rugged, non-floating Rack and Panel connector in conjunction with Amphenol’s high performance RADSOK® power contacts for superior performance.
- Exceeds many MIL-DTL-38999 performance requirements
- Utilizes Amphenol’s low mating force brush contacts
- 0.100” x 0.100” square grid footprint
- Load bearing shells (supports module to rack interface)
- Tapered connector mating surfaces provide near zero X-Y plane movement between mated connectors.
- EMI/ESD protection in both connector halves:
- EMI at mounting surfaces and connector interface (38999 III level)
- ESD features allow use of Class 3 hardened chips (4KV max. voltage)
- Signal speeds to 3.125 Gbps - (per differential pair and based on intelligent assignment of ground/signal pairs)
- Capable of 500 mating cycles
- Water tight seals both at connector interface and to mounting surfaces