Amphenol’s Ram-Lock Push-Pull interface is now available in the 38999 family of products!
Featuring a positive locking interface, the Ram-Lock is perfect for applications where accidental unmating is a concern. The user must pull on the operating sleeve of the plug to unmate rather than pulling on the cable. Lanyards can be added for a variety of applications such as emergency disconnect or ejection. Utilizing ball bearings for locking and a traditional D38999 EMI band, performance is more comparable to a traditional Military specification circular connector. Throw in the fact 38999 Ram-Lock uses Mil-qualified insert assemblies and you have the perfect drop in push-pull
replacement for your system.
Features & Benefits:
- Push-Pull quick disconnect with positive lock
- Visual, tactile, and audible full-mate indication
- Full environmental sealing and EMI protection
- Up to 200°C in aluminum configuration, ask about high temperature connectors up to 300°C
- Prevents accidental unmating when cable is pulled, in
contrast to canted coil spring push-pulls
- Lower mate/unmate forces compared to 804 series
- Solider-worn equipment
- Electric vehicle and equipment charging
- Battery terminal connections
- Ejection seat and ordnance release
- In-line power and signal connections