Rack and Panel Connector
Brush rack and panel connector series utilizes Amphenol’s durable and reliable B3 contact system in a rugged, non-floating Rack and Panel connector. Included in this series are digital and power/digital “hybrid” insert arrangements. The hybrid series utilizes Amphenol’s high-performance RADSOK® power contacts along with Amphenol’s proven B3 contact.
Features & Benefits:
- High-performance B3 brush contacts
- 0.100 inch x 0.100 inch
- square grid footprint
- Environmentally sealed at connector interface when mated (optional feature)
- Environmentally sealed connector mounting interface
- EMI protection is available at mounting surfaces and connector interface
- ESD protection is available – allows use of Class 3 hardened chips (4KV max. voltage)
- Tapered mating surface provides near-zero X & Y plane movement between mated connectors
MIL-DTL-55302 Low Mating Force Connectors
Utilizes the B³ brush contact system known for low mating force, stable electrical performance in high vibration, and extended service life.
Incorporates a higher density contact pattern and lower mated height than Amphenol’s standard low mating force rectangular connectors.
HDAS rectangular connectors are the right high-density PCB connector when installation, cost and reliability must be considered.
The 1.27mm pitch connector. Smaller, lighter & still as strong.
R-VPX VITA 46 Connector System
R-VPX is a ruggedized, high-speed, board-to-board interconnect system capable of data rates in excess of 10 Gbps, meeting and exceeding VITA 46 standards.
Capable of data rate transfer speeds of more than 16 Gb/s and meet the performance requirements of VITA 46 and VITA 47. VITA 46 backplane connectors. Optimized for speed and ruggedized to endure harsh environments in military applications.
R-VPX Evolution 2.0 VITA 46.30 Connectors
R-VPX Evolution 2.0 series connectors are designed and optimized to achieve data rates in excess of 25 Gb/s, meeting VITA 46.30 requirements.