High Voltage 38999 Connector
The High Voltage 38999 line of connectors is an expansion of the MIL-DTL-38999 series and is designed to provide high voltage solutions for next-generation aircraft power requirements. Future power distribution architecture is moving toward higher voltages than what standard connectors are designed to accommodate. These connectors are designed to carry high voltages and large currents at altitude and are ideal for both existing legacy systems and high voltage next-generation platforms such as EVTOL aircraft.
These high voltage connectors have been tested up to 1200 VAC/1500 VDC to remain partial discharge free at 50,000 feet. Safety interlock circuitry is managed using size 22 contacts in a last mate, first break mating sequence.
Features & Benefits:
- HV38999 series was designed to meet and/or exceed the specifications of MIL-DTL-38999
- Dual interlock circuitry
- Utilizes existing mil-qualified 39029 contacts
- Amphenol Dualok Plugs available for increased shock and vibration performance
- Available in all shell configurations
- Amphenol high-performance contacts can be used for increased amperage rating (modification code B65)
- Shells are standard MIL-DTL-D38999 and will accommodate standard MIL-DTL-D38999 accessories
How to Order