Aquacon High Pressure Immersible 38999 Connectors
The Aquacon Series of connectors has been designed to provide maximum service in oceanic or fluid immersion applications.
A specially designed aluminum bronze coupling nut and type 316 stainless steel shells resist corrosion and provide a pressure withstanding connector. Positive threaded coupling. “O” rings, and a color band visual indicator assures sealing and proper mating. A rear accessory thread provides for the use of EMI hardware or molding adapters.
Aquacon Connectors are available in a straight plug and two receptacle styles (see photos at right), with numerous MIL-DTL-38999 insert patterns.
Features & Benefits:
The AJ Aquacon offers the following features:
- 1500 PSI Capability
- “O” Ring Sealing, Thread
- Threaded Coupling
- Visual Mating Indication
- Design Flexibility
- Specially designed aluminum bronze coupling nut and type 316 stainless steel shells
- 316 stainless steel shell resists corrosion and provides a pressure withstanding connector
- Positive threaded coupling
- Rear accessory thread provides for the use of EMI hardware or molding adapters
- AJ Aqucaons use JT (38999 type) inserts that incorporate size 12 contacts