QWLD Series heavy-duty cylindrical connectors provide reliable power and control functions in hostile environments where ordinary connectors cannot survive.
Features & Benefits:
- High Durability - water and explosion-proof, resistant to abrasion, corrosion, vibration and shock
- Quick, Positive Mating - double stub threads per MIL-STD-1373 for fast coupling, easily cleaned
- Selection - over 300 industrial and MS-approved insert patterns available, including coaxial and thermocouple contacts
Connector Design Features
- Alumite 225 Hard Anodic finish for Abrasion and Corrosion Resistance and Conductive Platings.
- Resilient inserts for moisture sealing, positive proof against shock and vibration.
- Sealing gaskets at every joint for water-proof assembly.
- Cable Strain Relief provided by clamp bar type accessories.
- Left-hand accessory threads to prevent damage from disconnect torque applied in the wrong direction.
- Closed entry socket contact design in solder or replaceable crimp contacts.
How to Order Guide
High Power 5015
Features high-current RadSok sockets for a current-carrying capacity increase of up to 40%.
High Power 38999
D38999 Series III shell with RadSok, Temper-Grip, or standard high power contacts to accommodate requirements for 500+ amps.
Class L Connectors
Amphenol Class L 22992 heavy-duty connectors are the largest size cylindricals.
Laminated and standalone busbars are available through Amphenol IPC.