67 and 165 Series Miniature Connectors
Amphenol® 67 Series connectors are ideal for applications that require a light to medium-weight, durable, environmentally sealed connector.
Amphenol® 165 Series connectors are ideal for applications that demand a lightweight connector that meets MIL-C-5015 requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Operating temperatures from -67 °F (-55 °C) to 257 °F (125 °C) per MIL-C-5015
- Sealed connectors capable of 1500 VRMS at 70,000 ft. altitude
- Vibration resistance of 10 to 2,000 cps at 20Gs
- Moisture resistance exceeds MIL-C-5015 requirements with potting
- Five shell styles
- Choice of unitized back-end grommet or provision for potting
- 17 insert configurations
- Four construction classes available
- Quick, positive, bayonet coupling
- O-ring seals in both plugs and receptacles make connectors pressure-proof and water protected when mated
- Meets pressure seal requirements of MIL-C-5015, Class C construction
|Rating**||Mechanical Spacing (Nominal)||Flashover V-RMS*||Test V-RMS*||Recommended Working Voltage|
|70,000 ft (unsealed)||A||.034||500||375||175||125|
"B" is rating for insert 14-5 which takes a higher voltage
"A" rating is for other inserts
** Typical Flashover Voltages at Standard Conditions
(unsealed) Refers to connectors with no provisions for sealing front or rear areas
(sealed) Refers to connectors that are potted or pressurized in mounting, with front and rear areas sealed.
Mounting Dimensions (For all 67 Series square flange connectors)
|Connector Size||A||B||Suggested Mounting Hole|
Note: All dimensions for reference only.
|Cable receptacle for potting||0.0415||0.0599|
|Plug for potting||0.0302||0.0490|