Deep Space 38999
The Deep Space 38999 Connector series is designed for extreme cold-weather environments. They are built to retain a grommet-to-wire and contact-to-contact seal in temperatures beyond minus 65 degrees Celsius, with inserts that have been cycle tested between 200 degrees Celsius and minus 100 degrees Celsius.
Deep Space connectors are excellent for a range of space-borne applications, such as the bitter temperature swings of low Earth orbit (LEO) space where satellites and space vehicles spend a significant amount of time during operations. They’re also fitting for space launch systems, future lunar missions, deep space exploration, space station applications, and more.
A model rated for temperatures as low as minus 190 degrees Celsius designed for true cryogenic applications such as cryosurgery, cryobiology, cryogenics and applications utilizing liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen, is coming soon.
To opt for Deep Space capability with your connectors, use modification code 750 on any D38999 commercial coded part number (ex. TVSP00RF25-35P(750).
Features & Benefits:
- Intermateable and interchangeable with standard connectors
- Retains grommet-to-wire and contact-to-contact sealing
- Rubber will not take a compression set when stretched or compressed due to regular connector operations
- Temperature cycling tested between -100°C to 200°C, 5 cycles with 30-minute dwell time
- Tooled in all insert arrangements
- Perfect for space and cryogenic applications
- -190°C option coming soon for true cryogenic applications