Differential Twinax Contacts
Offer several advantages for high data transfer rates, low power consumption and excellent EMI compatibility.
Features & Benefits:
- Two strategically spaced inner contacts form two 100 or 150 Ohm matched impedance differential pairs
- Outer contact has a rugged wall section for durability
- Available in size 8 crimp termination style
- Also available in size 8 with PC tails
- Requires modification of MIL-DTL-38999 connector to accommodate keyed contacts
- Differential Twinax contacts are gold plated, crimp termination
EMI Shielding: 360-degree shielding on each pair
Voltage Rating: 500 Vrms max @ sea level
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 VAC RMS sea level
Temperature Range: -65C to 175C
Bandwidth: Up to 1.25 GHz
Data Rate: Exceeding 2.5 Gbps.
Voltage Rating: 500 Vrms max. @ sea level