Dual Channel 100G Ethernet Copper to Fiber Converter
This Amphenol converter will transform your high-speed needs to a new level. We have taken two existing high-speed technologies and combined them into a media converter. Now you can transfer high speed data seamlessly from copper to fiber and from fiber to copper.
The following products utilizes the proven technology of the LEAP On-Board Transceiver with MT ferrules and the high-speed R-VPX connector with optimal signal integrity performance to create a media converter that is capable of two channels of 100GBASE-KR4 to 10GBASE-SR4 or eight channels of 1G, 10G, or 25G Ethernet fiber to copper conversion.
Features & Benefits:
- Converts eight channels of 1G/10G/25GBASE-SR to 1G/10G/25GBASE-KR or two channels of 40G/100GBASE-SR4 to 40G/100GBASE-KR4.
- Perfect for routing multiple fiber optic Ethernet connections into systems
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3an Ethernet Standards and Specifications and VITA 46 and VITA 47 standards
- Intermateable with existing and legacy VITA 46 connectors and backplanes.
- Media conversion at the connector reduces system complexity and cost
- -40°C to +85°C Operating temperature
- Full support for KR and KR4 link training and auto-negotiation.
- Standard 5 and 12V according to OpenVPX standards
- Low power consumption
- VITA 46 3U VPX available in conduction and air cooled configurations for rugged environments and harsh vibration profiles
- Industry standard 24F MT receptacles
- Interfaces for power, diagnostics, and others
- No need for internal subsystem fiber harnesses, interconnect, or transceivers