Dual Channel 10GBase-SR to 10GBase-T Converter
This product converts two channels of 1G or 10GBase-T copper Ethernet to fiber optic protocols. In the 1GBase-T protocol, the corresponding fiber protocol is 1GBase-SX. In the 10GBase-T protocol, the corresponding fiber protocol is 10GBase-SR. The product auto-negotiates the fastest speed on the copper side of the interface and then sets the fiber speed. In addition to the functionality described above, this part is also available as a stand-alone item to a platform with a 28VDC input power connector.
Features & Benefits:
- Two Channels of Ethernet – two transmits / two receives
- 850nm signal compatible 50/125 multi-mode fiber (options exist for 62.5/125)
- Copper protocols are auto-negotiated and can be 1GBase-T or 10GBase-T compliant to IEEE 802.3an standards
- Fiber protocols can be 1GBase-SX and 10G Base-SR compliant to industry standards.
- Fiber optic output power is -3dBm minimum.
- Fiber optic receive sensitivities are -13dBm minimum.
- Power supply is 28V; 5 Watts max
- Stand-alone adapter for integrating systems
- Expandable from 1G to 10G speeds
- Conduction cooled and -40C- to +85C operating temperatures