Embedded Single Channel DVI Copper to Fiber Media Converter
Amphenol’s Embedded Single-Channel DVI Copper-to-Fiber Converter is part of our proven line of Digital Video Interface media converters and converts a single channel of DVI to 850nm multi-mode fiber optics. This converter can be used in harsh environment avionics, ground systems, or naval applications that need to transmit and receive such encoded interfaces over fiber optic cables.
Features & Benefits:
- Converts a single channel of DVI to 850nm multi-mode fiber optics
- The copper DVI is brought in through a Samtec HQDP ribbon.
- The fiber DVI link (multi-mode 850nm optics) is brought out on a shell size 19 MIL-DTL-38999 with embedded CTF-Quadrax contacts suitable for ruggedized environments.
- Input 3.3V power is brought into the unit over the Samtec HQDP ribbon along with high speed lanes.
- -40C - +85C operating temperature and meant for military/commercial aerospace environments.
- The parts can be configured with any plating, shell rotation, HQDP ribbon length, and HQDP connector type.
- Various test assemblies for the copper and fiber are available per request.
Embedded Single-Channel DVI Copper-to-Fiber Converter Dimensions
Rugged Junction Boxes
Ethernet junction boxes for rugged military and other harsh environment applications, featuring a wide range of Amphenol D38999 connectors.