Optoelectronic Nano-D Media Converter
This Amphenol connector will take your high-speed needs to a new level. We have taken two technologies and combined them into a hybrid connector. Now you can transfer high speed data seamlessly from copper to fiber and from fiber to copper.
The following product is an integrated hybrid connector and media converter that couples SerDes technology and transformer coupling, which allows for protocol conversion with a new level of ruggedization. This media converter takes high speed signals in various electrical systems and converts it to protocols that allow for signal transmission over 100 meters between devices.
Features & Benefits:
- Converts 1 bi-directional channel of protocol agnostic up to 4.25 Gbps
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z Ethernet Standards and Specifications and 1X Fibre Channel
- Environmental specifications per MIL-DTL-38999
- Low power consumption, maximum 0.75W
- D38999 style connectors with various keyings and rotations available
- MS29504 system fiber interface; options for expanded beam/ARINC 801
- Can be configured for various termini, channel count, copper connector, cable length, plating, rotation, and more
- Contact us for any options not listed