Voltarius High Power Interconnect
Voltarius is a high-power interconnect system optimized for high voltage applications. This high-power connector series is designed to provide performance up to 1000VDC and 450A and features proven RADSOK® technology. The Voltarius also provides essential safety features such as interlock circuitry and a secondary locking mechanism.
Future developments on the Voltarius platform will feature a working voltage target of 1200 VAC/1700VDC 30,000 feet, partial discharge free, with an operating temperature range of minus 40 degrees Celsius to 180 degrees Celsius, and improved latching functionality.
Features & Benefits:
- Voltage Rating: 1000VDC at sea level
- Sealing: IP67 (unmated) & IP69K (mated)
- Temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Available in single pole or multi-pole arrangements
- Full 360-degree shielding with integral shield termination
- Safety interlock circuitry utilizes last mate, first break sequence
- Busbar and threaded termination standard with the receptacle
- Plugs available in straight or right-angle orientations
How to Order
RADSOK® technology is based upon a stamped and formed flat grid, uniquely twisted into a hyperbolic geometry to provide robust, high-density contact to the mating pin contact.
Temper-Grip socket contact series is a high-current technology designed for use in high temperature applications, and available with most Amphenol connectors.
HVDC is a low mating force, high mating cycle connector that achieves enhanced performance due to multiple points of contact vs. standard 2 or 4 tine contacts.
High Voltage 38999
An expansion of the MIL-DTL-38999 series to provide solutions for next-generation power requirements.