"El Sharko" 3U VPX Development Chassis
The DK3, “El Sharko” is a flexible bench top platform providing the scalability to support rapid development, demonstration and evaluation of 3U VPX and SOSA aligned systems.
It enables shortened design cycles for faster time to deployment. The DK3 allows fast backplane replacement and fast conversion between air and conduction cooled slot inserts.
The open frame design includes backplane, power supply, fan cooling and rear transition slots in support of a variety of test functions.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick-conversion air or induction cooled slot inserts
- Standard power and ground 40Gb backplanes
- PCIe Gen3 and 10GbE signal speed capability
- Backplane options to support VPX and SOSA aligned slot profiles
- Open access design and carrying handle
- VITA 66 and 67 apertures for optical and RF I/O
- Adjustable speed high cfm fans
- Rear transition modules slots
- Integrated AC/DC power supply
- Allows testing of air or conduction cooled modules
- Easily swap backplanes to support development progress
- Portability promotes collaboration
- Flexible reconfiguration supports multiple development stages
- Easy test-probe access speeds up development
- Enables single module or application level testing