AP-93 is a conductive REACH/RoHS compliant finish which outperforms Cadmium. AP-93 exceeds Olive-Drab Cadmium plating (Class W) by meeting 1000 hours of dynamic salt spray, 500 mating cycles, and meets the millivolt drop shell-to-shell conductivity of nickel (Class F). AP-93 also meets a 200° C temperature rating, is compatible with other platings, and is available on all D38999-style Series III connectors.
AP-93 is intermateable with Cadmium, making it the perfect drop-in replacement for applications where Cadmium has been the preferred option. AP-93 is an excellent choice for harsh applications related to sea, air, weapons systems, and space systems, as it provides superior barrier protection and excellent lubricity for threaded applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Available on all D38999 Series III style
- Meets 1000 hour salt spray requirement
- REACH/RoHS compliant
- Intermateable with Cadmium -- excellent
drop-in replacement for existing connectors.
- 500 mating cycles per D38999
- Meets 200° C temperature rating
- Meets D38999 shell-to-shell conductivity